Even in the time of the coronavirus pandemic, much can be accomplished! For homeowners living in communities with Homeowners’ Associations, and those with professional property management services, it’s a great time to check in on a few of the following items:
- Be sure your HOA and property manager have your correct and current contact details. Life is often so busy that details like these are not always attended. This is an excellent time to be sure you’ve updated your account details!
- Check in with your HOA and property manager for news and information about anything your community is doing related to COVID-19 health and safety protocols. This may be especially important for common area activity centers such as fitness gyms, swimming pools and cabanas, business centers and conference rooms, media rooms, movie theaters and more. Changes to protocols may also be important related to the use of common area features like elevators and stairwells, lobbies, and concierge service areas.
- Communicate with your HOA and property manager about how your leadership team and community at large will be handling meetings related to ongoing maintenance, repairs, and/or improvements.
- Check in for guidance and instruction related to any emergency notifications, and be sure your HOA and property management team are tracking important public health news and information key to guiding the community and its homeowners.
- Take good care of yourselves, and your neighbors if there is anything you can do to safely assist and to the best of your abilities! We’re all in this together. We will get to the other side. …and although we will share in the sadness of loss, we should find every way possible to be stronger for having endured.
As you have time at your computers… Browse and enjoy the links below, and be sure to check out the interactive maps too!
CONDOATLANTA.com is a FULL SERVICE REAL ESTATE BROKERAGEOur brokerage is committed to expanding coverage of communities in the Greater Atlanta area, and to developing resources in support of our site visitors and clients. Be sure to follow us via a variety of social media platforms, and like and share our posts with others who might find these informative and helpful. Near the top of each page, you’ll find quick, easy and convenient share buttons. Several links follow below! We’re a full service real estate firm, and hope you’ll call on us when you’re ready to find your home, or as you prepare to list and sell the home you currently own.
CONDOATLANTA.com Connects with Social Media
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/condoatlanta
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/condoatlanta
Follow us on usa.life: https://usa.life/condoatlanta
Follow us on minds.com: https://minds.com/condoatlanta
Follow us on mix.com: https://mix.com/condoatlanta
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/condoatlanta
The Newsreel at CONDOATLANTA.com
Browse the articles posted at the CONDOATLANTA.com Newsreel. You’ll find posts with news of CONDOATLANTA site updates, helpful homeowner reminders, home maintenance tips, market updates, design trends, remodeling ideas, and more.
Atlanta and it’s suburbs are growing and dynamic, each with its own charisma and character. From historic charm to modern design concepts, the marketplace of homes in Greater Atlanta has so much to offer. We’re here to help you develop search ideas from size and style to preferences for community amenities, and home location. There is a home just right for everyone. Let’s find just the right place for you to call your own!
Ready, Set, Go! Call on Us for Your Coming Home Search
CastleAire Real Estate
404-939-5820 direct & text messaging
Georgia Firm License #H-39177