Are you gearing up for your home search? Consider the following:
- What is your ideal location? Are you hoping to live near family or friends, along a commute route, walking distance to the office, near parks and recreation, or shopping, dining, and entertainment or sports venues, centers of art and culture?
- Are schools important to your search? Whether you’re considering public or private schools, or the educational opportunities available via colleges and universities, this may be an important part of your home search criteria.
- The size and style of of your home? An open and contemporary floor plan or a more traditional design? Number of bedrooms or baths? Are you hoping for a flex or bonus room?
- Are you dreaming of a garden style flat, a home with sleeping quarters on the main level, or a multilevel townhome?
- Would you like to find a home that extends the living space to the outdoors? Perhaps a patio space, covered balcony, open air exterior deck, or courtyard?
- What are your preferences for parking? Assigned or deeded? Covered? Secured or gated? Garage?
- What are your preferences for community amenities? These vary widely and might include everything from gated access to swim and tennis facilities, playgrounds, pet walks, common area green spaces or community parks and more. Some communities include comprehensive lifestyle amenities packages with concierge services, business centers, media rooms, catering kitchens, guest suites, valet parking, and more.
We look forward to hearing about your home search wish list, and to helping you find just the right place to call your own. When you’re ready to start your search, call on us here at CONDOATLANTA.com
Andy & Ann Marie Liakos
CastleAire Real Estate
404-939-5820 direct & text messaging
Georgia Firm License #H-39177